Unique furniture for unique people
Aufait SL is one of the leading Yacht and Superyacht Joiners, Carpenters and Cabinet-Makers in Palma, Mallorca. Established over 10 years ago, Aufait offers a range of products and services for yacht interiors and exteriors, within the Marine Industry.
Our Products & Services
- Interior and Exterior Yacht Furniture, including Design, Manufacture, Finishing & Installation
- High End Cabinet-Makers, Carpenters & Joiners
- Small & Large Interior & Exterior Refits and Alterations
- Restoration of Yacht Interiors and Exteriors
- Specialists in Book-matched Veneering and Solid Wood
- Specialists in Woodworking
- Specialists in Corian, ColorCore, Formica
- Specialists in Crew Area Furniture & Maintenance
- Design, Manufacture, Finishing & Installation of Office and Hotel Furniture
- Specialist in Interior & Exterior Furniture Design and Manufacture for Homes
Materials we use
All materials are sourced from reliable suppliers, who have been tried and tested over the last 10 years.
Solid Woods and Veneers are only purchased from suppliers who are committed to the protection of the environment and the sustainability of our natural resources. They must care as much as we do about the environment, and either have the correct certification, or carry out stringent checks of their sources.
Synthetic materials are only sourced from registered suppliers of the specific material.
Aufaits’ Design and Manufacture Formula
Aufait guarantees that all work carried out is designed and implemented with Practicality, Durabilty, Functionality, and not least importantly Aesthetics, at the forefront of all projects.
Manufacturing Process and Material Choice
All products and services are hand-made to order, using skilled craftsmanship, which takes time. Prices are therefore based on the time taken to produce a bespoke item, as well as the choice of material. There are no production lines.
It is important to highlight that the use of natural wood means that there are natural variations in the overall appearance of the finished product. Trees do not grow to a specification, therefore the overall appearance is not uniform. This is what makes it special, adding character and depth to the final product.
The use of synthetic material results in a more homogeneous appearance, which can look equally as stunning.
Combining both wood and synthetic material, can produce spectacular results.